Thursday, May 16, 2013

How healthy is your juicing?

In the fitness world, we often hear about the latest juice/cleanse.  There are some great juice bars in the city, but check out this article - it talks about the specifics on what type of juicing is best for you.  I found it interesting since I own a blender that can turn raw veggies into hot soup in about a minute.  I'm not sure I'll stop doing that because it's so easy and delicious, but this made me think.

http://chicago.eater.com/archives/2013/05/16/getting-juiced-has-never-been-easier.php

As a side note, if you like to see what chefs are cooking and what restaurants are up to, I recommend signing up for the Eater newsletter. 

Now if we could only get a protein bar near UrbanCore Pilates!

proteinbar.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment