Monday, April 1, 2013

Party in My Joints

Joint Health+Pilates

It has been said that I frequently comment about how happy my joints feel when I am practicing pilates both as a student and as an instructor.  Annie gets to listen to my exclamations during my private sessions with her!  But really, they feel fantastic!  Pay attention next time you are practicing short spine or legs in straps or swan on the chair...just thinking about it gets my joints to giggling!

Of course, you know what to do to take care of your joints no matter your age.  Eat right, get plenty of rest, and exercise, exercise, exercise.  Pilates can be your path to healthy, aging joints.  I believe I will practice it until I'm in the grave (many years from now!).  The flexibility and strength you get with pilates will assuage the pain from inevitable degenerative changes.  The movement from pilates helps the joint nutrients flow and might make them giggle!  Enjoy!

Healthy-Joints.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment