Thursday, August 29, 2013

"Clear" Truths about Exercise


I'm a big believer that every body is different and that each person has a different recipe for making the perfect workout routine.  With that in mind, I do find it interesting to compare various expert opinions on what the essential components are for success at exercise.  I ran across one recently that lists 6 Truths about exercise.  I don't agree with every word of course, but I definitely thought this article had some good points to make.  Here is a link to the article and a list of his 6 main points:

6 Truths about Exercise

1. You need to commit for the long term.
2. You need to set a schedule for training.
3. You need to focus on the best exercises.
4. You need to start light and train for volume before intensity.
5. You need to make slow progress each week.
6. You need to record your workouts.

What would your exercise truths be?

No comments:

Post a Comment