Thursday, June 6, 2013

Nice to Meet You!

Hello blog!  Many of you may already have seen me around or met me at Urbancore headquarters, but now that I'm contributing to the blog, I wanted to say hello again.  My name is Emily and I'm an apprentice instructor. 



I first came to Urbancore in 2010 in an attempt to improve my yoga practice.  Little did I know that I would fall hard in love with Pilates and how it makes me feel.  After a couple years of rushing out of my corporate job every day to get to the studio in time for classes/sessions, I left the consulting world to focus on Pilates.  I have been training with Angela in her teacher training program since August of 2012 and recently became a Tier 2 Apprentice.  I teach private sessions and am starting (this week!) an Apprentice Reformer class on Thursday evenings.  I am very excited to be on this crazy journey of focusing on wellness in my life and career and I look forward to meeting you all in person around the studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment