Saturday, December 28, 2013

Cardio Sculpt... Rocks it!


 


Soo.... This is my very first post on the Urbancore blog... AND I AM SO EXCITED TO BE HERE!

I remember when I used to be so scared of Cardio Sculpt (Heartcore), so much so that I had to OBSERVE one of Angela's classes just to know what to expect. And now, well, I am addicted. I no longer feel like I might die in the middle of class. It's quite the opposite; I feel invigorated and so very happy! I think what helped me was some advice Angela gave me: to do what I can do, only rest for 1-3 seconds, and (eventually) I will work up to the point where I can complete each interval fully. That has helped me so much; do what I can and each time I will be able to do more and more. Work to beat my OWN personal best, not someone else's. So if the moral of my story may be: if you have a fear of the unknown, do what you can to observe it to know what to expect, but make sure to JOIN IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment