Sunday, March 24, 2013

I'm ready to sleep...now what?

Do you ever lay down in bed at night and just can't sleep no matter what?  Whether it be life anxiety, that extra cup of coffee you had earlier, or just inability to relax your mind, not being able to fall asleep at night really blows.  This happens to me from time to time, as it does for everyone, and it actually stresses me out more that I can't relax....ahhh!  Normally I try to quiet my mind by deep breathing, relaxing my body completely from head to toe, and (attempting to) meditate.

When all else fails, try some of these apps for IPhone posted by Shape.com.  I'm curious if they actually work, so someone please let me know if you try one out!

http://www.shape.com/lifestyle/mind-and-body/10-free-iphone-apps-help-you-sleep-better-tonight

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment