Thursday, December 27, 2012

Resolve + Pilates

The New Year is upon us and there is talk about "the best of," "the worst of," and the resolutions to be made and forgotten before the calendar is flipped to February.  I have a love hate relationship with resolutions.  I have had success with some and not with others.  Some years I talk myself out of them and some years I talk myself into them.

What to do?  It can be a conundrum but not one to fret about too much.  What seems to have worked best for me is to add a slice of realism to a chunk of enthusiasm and attach a tracking device to help keep me honest.





Bottom line:  If your New Year's resolution involves losing weight, getting stronger, expanding your exercise routine, and eating right, pilates can help with each of these resolves!

Tell us your resolution ideas.  Ask us how with we can help you with your fitness goals.  Pilates can help.  Urbancore can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment