Thursday, January 2, 2014

Have you ever been a January Joiner?

imageHere we are in January again, and many of us have made resolutions to make 2014 the best year yet.  A noble goal, as always, but what can we do to make sure the surge of good intentions brought on by a new year don't fade into apathy come February?  For me, it took a number of factors to change my perspective on working out and being healthy, but finding a workout I truly loved was a pivotal moment.  I'm hoping many of you will give Pilates a try this year and fall in love like I did, and even if it's not Pilates, I hope you find whatever it is out there that makes you want to be your very best you.  If you're having a hard time finding motivation or thinking about the pitfalls of this whole January Joiner phenomenon, you can check out this old article I dug up on the subject, here.  Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment